“Forecasts, Past & Present”
Held in January each year, “Forecasts, Past & Present” is an educational event aimed at both sides of the brain. For the more analytical folks, we discuss market, economic, and jobs statistics just to name a few. For the "Right-Brainers," we also spend a good deal of time discussing some fun facts, quotes, current events, and how economic experts fared in their predictions for last year – and what their new predictions are for the year-to-come.
“Retirement Strategies & Asset Protection Event”
An “Invitation-Only” event for both clients and those considering the Libertas Wealth Management Team, our Retirement Strategies workshops are typically held between 6 – 10 times per year. We educate those in attendance on a large variety of financial topics, including but not limited to…
- Our trademarked “Defense First” portfolio management strategy
- How to lower your fees and potentially increase returns through the use of Alternative Investments
- How to receive Long Term Care benefits without losing your nest-egg
- Reducing taxation of your Social Security income.
- Determining whether a Roth IRA Conversion makes sense for you
- A discussion on whether a trust might make sense for you
All our events are presented by Adam D. Koos, CFP®, an award-winning CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional who has presented educational events to thousands of individuals & business owners on how to get & stay retired. He’s also trained and mentored numerous financial advisors around the country on how to improve their business practices and portfolio management strategies for their clients. Join us for one of our enlightening events and learn the naked truth about financial planning. To view our client events Click Here.